Asia’s Largest, Most Action-Packed Ship
International Guests Can Sail on Royal Caribbean International’s Popular Ocean Getaways as soon as April 2022
Holiday makers can now pack their bags from April 11, 2022 for the ultimate adventure on board Royal Caribbean International’s Spectrum of the Seas, Asia’s largest, newest and most innovative ship, for spectacular 3 to 4 night Ocean Getaways. Six months sooner than anticipated, guests will enjoy world class dining, show stopping entertainment, a private enclave for suite guests and state of the art amenities exclusively designed for the Asian market. Sailings are now open for bookings.
“We know that vacation time is precious and choosing how to spend it is more important than ever, which is why we are thrilled to welcome Spectrum of the Seas – one of the most advanced ships in the world, to Singapore in April – making Singapore the cruising destination of choice,” said Angie Stephen, vice president and managing director, Asia Pacific, Royal Caribbean International.
“We have seen incredible demand for Royal Caribbean cruise holidays in Singapore. Having hosted more than 178,000 Singapore residents since we restarted cruising, bringing Spectrum six months early is truly exciting. The combination of experiences specially designed for the Asian market, together with signature Royal Caribbean favourites on board, will make Spectrum a huge hit.”
Stephen continued, “I would like to thank the Singapore government for their strong partnership and collaboration that have allowed cruising to become one of the safest holiday options in the world. We look forward to continuing to bring the best of the Royal Caribbean experience to holiday makers.”
“The Asia Pacific region holds tremendous opportunity for the growth of the cruise industry. The last year provided many Singapore residents the opportunity to try cruising for the first time, and from what we can see, they are hooked. As we navigate COVID-19 as an endemic, we are confident that holiday makers around the region will see cruising as an unbeatable adventure packed holiday option,” said Kenneth Yeo, regional director of sales, Asia-Pacific, Royal Caribbean International.
Guests on board Spectrum can savour an array of Asian-inspired cuisine, such as teppanyaki and hot pot style dining, a showcase of unparalleled entertainment that touches on the cultures, colour, music and dance styles of Asia; high-tech experiences; and more.
- Sky Pad – Asia’s first, this virtual reality, bungee trampoline adventure is where guests can strap in, don a headset and transport themselves to another time and planet.
- Suite Enclave – Royal Caribbean’s first and exclusive space for the exquisite Royal Suite Class Star, Sky and Sea accommodations in a private area, featuring exclusive floor access, an elevator, private restaurants and a dedicated lounge area.
- Two70 – Boasting stunning 270-degree ocean views by day and transforming into a multidimensional theatre by night, this transformative space flaunts six agile Robo screens, breathtaking live performer sand mind-bend in aeria lists to create unimaginable visuals.
- SeaPlex – The largest indoor active space at sea, featuring bumper cars, laser tag, fencing, archery and more.
- Star Moment – A lively and energetic karaoke venue where family and friends come together to belt out and sing like stars.
- Family Friendly Accommodations – From exterior balcony staterooms to interconnected rooms, to the signature two-level Ultimate Family Suite, an expansive, multi room retreat complete with its own slide and cinema that also doubles as a karaoke stage, there’s an array of state rooms designed for the whole family.
- Signature Experiences – A bold lineup of guest favourites are on deck, including the Flow Rider surf simulator, the North Star, an all glass observation capsule which ascends 300 feet above the ocean to deliver incomparable 360-degree views; and Rip Cord by iFly, the first sky diving experience at sea.
- A World of Flavours – There are 19 dining options that serve up a variety of cuisines, including Hot Pot, an authentic Chinese dining experience; Teppanyaki, a celebration of Far East flavours cooked in Japan’s traditional teppanyaki style; and Sichuan Red, a new specialty dining experience tailored just for Spectrum, where diners can savour a bold tapestry of spices and Sichuan flavours. Signature classics include imaginative cuisine at Wonderland, American steakhouse Chops Grille and authentic rustic fare and handmade pasta at Jamie’s Italian.