This December, the iconic cliffside resort Karma Kandara invites families and friends to experience the magic of their annual 12 Days of Festive Celebration from December 23, 2023 to January 3, 2024. Nestled amidst Bali’s breathtaking Bukit Peninsula, Karma Kandara’s blend of traditional Balinese architecture and modern luxuries provide the perfect backdrop for creating cherished holiday memories with your loved ones.
The 12-day festival begins with a heartwarming Christmas Eve brunch and concludes with an intimate beach bonfire finale. In between, each day promises exclusive experiences including immersive spa rituals, invigorating yoga sessions, activities for kids at the Three Monkeys Kids Club, and exquisite culinary creations by Karma Kandara’s expert chefs.
The highlight is an unforgettable New Year’s Eve celebration channeling ancient Egypt’s grandeur through cultural performances, exotic cuisine and opulent decor. As 2023 draws to a close, guests can raise a toast to the new year in style and bring in 2024 with a boogie at Le Club 22.
At Karma Kandara’s 12 Days of Festive Celebration, each day brings unique, luxurious experiences for an extraordinary holiday journey. From cozy Christmas brunches to beachside bonfire nights, immersive spas to family activities – Karma Kandara ensures treasured memories are made for all during our Annual 12 Days of Karma Festive Celebrations.
Discover the Daily Delights:
- Saturday, December 23rd: Let The Festivities Begin
- Sunday, December 24th: A Glorious Christmas Eve Brunch
- Monday, December 25th: Merry Christmas
- Tuesday, December 26th: Boxing Day BBQ Brawl
- Wednesday, December 27th: The Harmony of Bali
- Thursday, December 28th: Enchanted Arabian Nights
- Friday, December 29th: Bombay Breeze
- Saturday, December 30th: House of Karma Extravaganza
- Sunday, December 31st: Dance Like an Egyptian
- Monday, January 1st: Dia de Los Muertos
- Tuesday, January 2nd: Aloha Spirit
- Wednesday, January 3rd: Flickering Firelight & Toasted Marshmallows