RAKxa Partners with VitalLife Scientific Wellness Centre Offering Ground-Breaking Technology for Optimal Health
RAKxa Fully Integrative Wellness & Medical Retreat opening in December 2020 in Bangkok, Thailand proudly introduces an unprecedented partnership with VitalLife Scientific Wellness Clinic, the anti-aging division of the renowned Bumrungrad Hospital, which offers guests the latest anti-aging technology, rejuvenation, positive lifestyle regimens and personalised holistic medicine designed to restore optimal health.
RAKxa’s partnership with VitalLife further establishes the new fully integrative wellness and medical retreat at the cutting edge of medical technology advances. VitalLife is Asia’s first medically driven wellness and vitality clinic focusing on disease prevention, health optimisation and rejuvenation.
With international recognition and acclaim achieved over 19 years, VitalLife is a pioneer in delivering preventive, regenerative and scientific-based quality health care with a superlative service reputation which aims to reveal a renewed, refreshed and revitalised self through utilising the latest in international technologies, advanced treatments and cutting-edge medicine.
Dusadee Tancharoen, RAKxa’s Managing Director, comments: ‘At RAKxa, we are dedicated to a fully transformative wellness journey and we view health as an interconnected whole. Our partnership with VitalLife aims to elevate our bespoke treatments with the best and most advanced medical services and create an incomparable medical and wellness experience.”
VitalLife Scientific Wellness Clinic, based at RAKxa, houses internationally trained medical doctors who utilize a complete holistic approach to identify a picture of one’s health. With the help of cutting-edge diagnostics including genetic, hormone and micronutrient testing and preventative cancer screening, data is gathered and confidentially shared with doctors, healers, trainers, physiotherapists and nutritionists to create hyper-personalised programmes.
Dr. Narinthron, VitalLife Head Doctor, comments: ‘Our highly trained doctors and physicians will plan guests personalised treatments utilising the latest biomedical breakthroughs. We offer a new paradigm of medicine integrated with pioneering technology to enable guests to feel younger, look better and live longer by focusing on the optimal health of the individual’
RAKxa’s medical doctors are members of the VitalLife Scientific Wellness Centre, and they are specifically chosen for their insights and expertise in wellness, anti-aging and specialised medicine. VitalLife’s integrated treatment packages are grounded in an evidence-based approach to wellness and a scientific understanding of the current state of health.
Throughout the stay at RAKxa, a dedicated specialist will work closely with each guest to ensure that personal health goals are achieved successfully. The medical treatments that are operated by VitalLife include blood tests and diagnostic, general physical examination and nutritionist consultation, pulmonary function test, medical fitness screening, IV infusions and personalised supplements.
Nightly rates at RAKxa start from $2,500 per person for the Discover RAKxa Programme, with a minimum of a three-night stay.
For more information, please visit rakxawellness.com
- RAKxa is the result of a compelling three-way partnership between M.K. Real Estate Development Plc, Minor Hotels Group and VitalLife Scientific Wellness Centre, a subsidiary company of the renowned Bumrungrad International Hospital.
- M.K. Real Estate, one of the leading residential developers in Thailand, is RAKxa’s project owner and landlord, compounding the expertise of all parties to design a medical wellness retreat unseen before.
- Understanding that tourism is a key driver in Thailand’s economy and how wellness is more important today than ever before, Dusadee Tancharoen, RAKxa’s Managing Director, saw an opportunity to create something truly remarkable to place Thailand on the medical wellness map of the future.
- Set in Bangkok’s preserved ‘Green Lung’, a protected jungle-clad island on the Chao Phraya River, RAKxa will deliver tailored wellness programmes designed by certified medical doctors combining advanced medical treatments with revered holistic therapies alongside renowned Thai hospitality, resulting in a world-class medical destination.
- This ground-breaking enhanced wellness retreat is the first of its kind in Thailand and promises a fully transformative experience through personalised three- to- fourteen-day programmes based on real results using cutting-edge technology.
- RAKxa is separated from the rest of Bangkok by a winding river, accessible by both boat and car, just an hour from both Suvarnabhumi and Don Mueang International Airports, yet it feels like a world away