Archipelago International, Indonesia’s leading hotel management company, recently held the Commercial Summit 2023 on 20-23 February 2023 at the Aston Kartika Grogol Hotel & Conference. The event brought together approximately 140 Sales Leaders and Marketing Communications from 121 Archipelago hotels in Indonesia to confer on the latest trends and insights into the future of sales and marketing, as well as employee engagement.
Archipelago Commercial Leaders
The Commercial Summit 2023 kicked off with a high-energy, team-building activity at Bounce Street Asia Trampoline Park. In the evening, a Safari-themed Gala Dinner was held, where awards were given to accomplished hotels. The following are the award winners:
- Best Most Growing Followers 2022 – Aston Kemayoran City Hotel
- Highest Followers on Instagram 2022 – Aston Cirebon Hotel & Convention Center
- Best Sales Leader 2022 – 2 star – Hotel Neo Gajah Mada Pontianak
- Best Sales Leader 2022 – 3 star – AstoN Inn Pandanaran Semarang
- Best Sales Leader 2022 – 4 & 5 star – Aston Pontianak Hotel & Convention Center
- Best Hotel Team 2022 – 2 star – Hotel Neo Malioboro
- Best Hotel Team 2022 – 3 star – Aston Anyer Beach Hotel
- Best Hotel Team 2022 – 4 & 5 star – The Alana Hotel & Conference Center – Sentul City
Archipelago International’s Chairman, Charles Brookfield, welcomed the attendees to the main conference the next day where Chris Legaspi, Vice President of Commercial, presented a review of Archipelago’s incredible achievements during the pandemic as well as an overview of digital marketing. Winston Hanes, Vice President of Operations, on the other hand, presented great tips on sales and leadership.
These insightful presentations were followed by informative workshops held by experts: Erwino Fially Kindangen from Tiket.com, Yandi Pertamanda from Book Anything Extraordinary, Kristin Dian Mariano from Travel Daily Media, and content creator Damian Hoo. The Commercial Summit concluded with a sales blitz activity to governments and corporations, as well as movie time with media friends.
“We are thrilled to have been able to bring together our sales leaders and marketing communications people from 121 Archipelago hotels to our Commercial Summit 2023. This event was an excellent opportunity for our team to gain valuable information into the latest trends and best practices in sales and marketing that will help us to continue to deliver exceptional results for our guests and owners,” said John Flood, President & CEO, Archipelago International.