- The art of goodness in Nature
- The art of goodness in People
- The art of goodness in Business
The partnership with Matalesoge is one of the implementations for the art of goodness in people. With the help of Matalesoge as a service consultant for special needs people, Artotel Group will create its hotel chain to be special needs friendly hotels by doing some below activities:
- Training program to all hotel staff to get information about how to serve hotel guests with special needs. So, they and their family can stay in Artotel Group’s chain with comfort and secure.
- Artotel Group will provide job training sessions for individuals with special needs in any departments that are determined by both parties.
- Artotel Group will provide their Artspace to exhibit some artworks from special needs people, as well as selling out artsy merchandise that they created.
Eduard R. Pangkerego, Chief Operating Officer Artotel Group added, “It’s not the first time that we are concerned about people with special needs and disability as we had conducted annual social programs named Artotel For Hope in which we held art exhibitions with some special needs people.”
“But with the intensive training program for all hotel staff and job training program for special needs people, we would like to show that our company really cares for special needs and disabilities people and making our hotel chain to be friendly hotels for them.”
Meanwhile, Tommy Hermanses, CEO of Matalesoge Special Needs Services said, “We are grateful to Artotel Group for giving us the opportunity to develop individual programs with special needs through corporate training, job training, and visual art exhibition programs.”