As They Reset Their Sights on Travel
New Bonus Journeys global promotion helps travelers restore their excitement for travel and discovery with the ability to earn thousands of points on journeys ahead.
As the desire for travel and exploration continues to heat up, and with renewed travel activity in many parts of the world, World of Hyatt remains committed to caring for its members with more valuable experiences and rewarding offers that can help them reset their sights on the journeys ahead.
Today, World of Hyatt announced the return of the global Bonus Journeys promotion, providing members the opportunity to continue accelerating point earnings with triple points on stays of two or more qualifying nights, so they can achieve the rewards they value most.
“We’re hearing from members that pent-up demand for travel is inspiring them to plan upcoming trips, both near and far, and they want to reward themselves with special experiences and memories as they get back to traveling,” said Amy Weinberg, senior vice president, World of Hyatt.
“Whether it’s treating yourself to a luxurious weekend getaway to relax and recharge, breaking from routine with a new remotework location, or reuniting with loved ones on a long-awaited family vacation, Bonus Journeys rewards our global members, making it easier to earn points to further inspire future travel and enjoy things like free nights, room upgrades, spa treatments, and delicious meals.”
Reset Your Sights with Bonus Journeys – Registration Now Live
World of Hyatt members can register now through 20 August 2021, to earn triple points on every stay of two or more qualifying nights after registration and completed from July 20 through September 15, 2021, at over 1,000 locations worldwide, including:
- Participating Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide across 19 brands such as Alila, Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt Centric, Hyatt Regency, Park Hyatt and The Unbound Collection by Hyatt.
- Participating Small Luxury Hotels of the World (SLH) hotels, M life Rewards destinations, and Lindblad Expeditions.
Bonus Points earned through this global promotion are on top of the five Base Points members already earn for every eligible $1 USD spent on qualifying nights and more.
Members must register before their stay in order to start earning triple points on qualifying stays during the promotion period and can earn a maximum of 120,000 Bonus Points under the promotion. Eligible stays must be completed between July 20 and September 15, 2021.
To register and for full promotion details including terms and conditions, please visit hyatt.com/bonusjourneys.
Rewarding offers combinable with Bonus Journeys
For World of Hyatt members planning their next trip, they can find inspiration for their Bonus Journeys and future travel with these valuable offers:
- Choose Your Adventure, Choose Your Offer – This summer, more than 850 participating Hyatt hotels around the world are offering a choose your adventure offer with either a free night with qualifying stays or 10% to 25% savings for reservations booked by July 31, 2021, for stays through September 30, 2021.
- New Hotel 500 Bonus Point Offer – Members can explore new places and reward their spirit of adventure by earning 500 Bonus Points for qualifying nights at new Hyatt hotels around the world, such as Commune by the Great Wall in Beijing, China; Hyatt Regency Koh Samui in Thailand; Hyatt Regency Tokyo Bay in Japan; and Hyatt xRegency Guangzhou Zengcheng in China.
- Work from Hyatt – Guests and members can transform a work-from-home routine into a memorable working vacation whether it be a local stay for the day or an extended work adventure – newly extended for stays through December 5, 2021. Participating hotels include Andaz Bali and Alila Villas Uluwatu in Indonesia, Grand Hyatt Hong Kong and Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui in Hong Kong, and Andaz Seoul Gangnam in South Korea. Members can combine this offer with Bonus Journeys.
Visit worldofhyatt.com for full details and terms conditions for each of these promotions.
Guided by its purpose of care, Hyatt’s multi-layered Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment further enhances its operational guidance and resources around colleague and guest safety and peace of mind. More information on Hyatt’s commitment can be found HERE.
Furthermore, World of Hyatt is advancing care and providing flexibility to members by previously extending several loyalty benefits, including more time to enjoy elite-tier status, more time to use points, and more time to use earned awards. Members also can earn tier status twice as fast in 2021, as requirements for earning elite status have been lowered by 50%. This means that members can qualify or requalify for elite status with half the Tier-Qualifying Nights or Base Points normally required.
The term “Hyatt” is used in this release for convenience to refer to Hyatt Hotels Corporation, one or more of its affiliates, and/or one or more hotels operating under a Hyatt brand.
About World of Hyatt
World of Hyatt is Hyatt’s award-winning guest loyalty program uniting participating locations in the Park Hyatt®, Miraval®, Grand Hyatt®, Alila®, Andaz®, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt®, Destination by
Hyatt™, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt®, Hyatt Ziva™, Hyatt Zilara™, Thompson Hotels®, Hyatt Centric®, JdV by Hyatt™, Hyatt House®, Hyatt Place®, UrCove, and Hyatt Residence Club® brands. Members who book directly through Hyatt channels can enjoy personalized care and access to distinct benefits including Guest of Honor, confirmed suite upgrades at time of booking, diverse wellbeing offerings, mobile key and exclusive member rates.
With more than 25 million members, World of Hyatt offers a variety of ways to earn and redeem points for hotel stays, dining and spa services; as well as the benefits of Hyatt’s strategic loyalty collaborations with American Airlines AAdvantage®, Small Luxury Hotels of the World™, Exhale®, Lindblad Expeditions and MGM Resorts International. Travelers can enroll for free at world.hyatt.com, download the World of Hyatt app for android and IOS devices and connect with Hyatt on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.