Luxurious beachfront retreat on Koh Lanta now has partners in over 30 countries on five continents, including many of the world’s most important established and emerging tourism markets
Pimalai Resort & Spa, the iconic and authentic five-star retreat on the pure shores of Koh Lanta, has enhanced its international presence and prominence following the appointment of new representatives in a series of key global regions.
These new relationships will showcase Pimalai in the world’s most important tourism feeder markets, including established areas like Western Europe, USA, Australasia and Singapore, and rapidly emerging territories such as China, India, Russia and South America. Complementing its strong domestic business – Pimalai is already popular among Thai A-listers – this extended coverage will help to drive diversified high-end bookings to the resort, more evenly distributed throughout the seasons.
Pimalai’s international representatives now span more than 30 countries on five continents, including:
- China: Heavens Portfolio – Christine Galle ([email protected])
- India: Heavens Portfolio – Hita Almeida ([email protected])
- Singapore: Heavens Portfolio – Franscisca Soelaiman ([email protected])
- Australia & NZ: The Unique Tourism Collection – Svetlana Jovanovic ([email protected])
- USA & Canada: Buchhalter International Group – Franz E. Buchhalter ([email protected])
- Nordic Region: Bamboo Collection – Arja Mikkonen ([email protected])
- Russia: Onlink Services – Narjess Hamecha-Daniels ([email protected])
- Germany: Mosaic Tourism – Tracy Neureuther ([email protected])
- UK, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal & South America: Red Elephant Reps – Pim-on Srichupeam ([email protected])
These companies will now work with the travel trade and media in their respective regions to make Pimalai a front-of-mind destination for the world’s well-heeled travellers – especially those seeking a chic and stylish beachfront escape, away from the hustle and bustle of Thailand’s more popular islands. Activities will include sales and marketing campaigns, trade and media familiarization trips, event representations, exclusive brand collaborations and more.
“The expansion of our global network comes at a highly opportune time for Pimalai, as we move forward with plans to elevate our five-star services in 2020. We will build upon our authentic Thai DNA this year with the launch of new guest experiences that capture the beauty of Koh Lanta’s spectacular seascapes. From soothing spa journeys to immersive island excursions, community activities and world-class dining, we look forward to introducing even more luxurious offerings to visitors from around the world,” said Patrice Landrein, Pimalai’s General Manager.
Spread across 40 hectares of lush hillside and beachfront land, Pimalai has become a favoured place to stay for celebrities and repeat visitors. It is also considered one of Thailand’s top dining destinations; its two fine-dining restaurants – Rak Talay and Seven Seas – are both ranked in the top three in the whole of Krabi province, according to TripAdvisor.
For more information, please visit pimalai.com, email [email protected] or call +66 (0) 2320 5500.