Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central has won ‘Best Meetings Hotel in Macao’ at the prestigious 2019 M&C Asia Stella Awards in Singapore.
The M&C Asia Stella Awards are MICE industry-specific awards that recognize achievements of the very best MICE destinations within Asia, and assess the professionalism of the events team, MICE initiatives, sustainability efforts, and other critical aspects of the meetings and event experience.
Daniella Tonetto, General Manager of Sales & Marketing ofSheraton Grand Macao Hotel and The St. Regis Macao said it was an honor to receive the M&C Asia Stella Awardsfor Best Meetings Hotel in Macao this year.
“We are thrilled to receive this award from M&C Asia readers and our fellow industry colleagues for the successful events that we stage week after week at Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel,” Ms. Tonetto said.
“The MICE business in Macao is a very competitive market, and we’re thrilled that our world-class MICE facilities, as well our teams of associates in the events and hotel operations that make our events such a success, to be recognized by the many guests we welcome every year.”
“This award also represents the work we do every day to strengthen Macao’s reputation at the forefront of MICE destinations in Asia, and perhaps the world.”
Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel is the largest Sheraton in the world and the largest hotel in Macao with 4001 guestrooms and more than 14,000m2 of meetings and event space, including the 5,000 square meter pillarless Kashgar Grand Ballroom that can accommodate up to 5000 guests, as well as additional six junior ballrooms, all under the one roof.
Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel Overview
- 4,001 guestrooms, including 361 suites – Macao’s largest hotel and Marriott Internationals’ largest property worldwide.
- 10 minutes away from Macao International Airport and Taipa Ferry Terminal
- 20 minutes away from the Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge Terminal
- 4,891m2 / 52,645ft2 pillarless Kashgar Grand Ballroom with capacity for up to 5,000 guests, with further flexibility to divide into 16 meeting rooms
- Event space totals over 14,000m2/152,000ft2, with a further 5,000m2/55,000 ft2 accessible with Sands Cotai Central to offer a total of 166 individual rooms
- Direct access from hotel rooms to meeting rooms and venues, as well as to over 850 world renowned duty-free retail shops and over 150 international dining options
- Three pool decks with private and themed cabanas to host private events and parties
- 2,347 twin hotel rooms, ideal for MICE planners
- A dedicated Events Services Team that provide a single point of contact on-site, during and after the event