Travelers looking to uncover the rich cultural heritage and unique charms of Macao will have a new traveling buddy, Soda Panda, to share their vacation with them as guests of Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central.
The Uncover Macao package includes one night stay in a spacious Deluxe Room including breakfast or lunch, special offers and free admissions to selected places of attractions, as well as a limited edition Soda Panda soft toy that converts to a travel neck pillow. Furthermore, travelers from Hong Kong can enjoy 30% discount on return Cotai Ferry Water Jet on the city route.
Soda Panda is the creation of a talented team of local artists from Macau Creations. Soda Panda was conceptualized as a fun way to promote Macao as unique destination, with the city possessing a distinct blend of Eastern and Western cultures.
“We are pleased to collaborate with Macau Creations once again to welcome Soda Panda back to the hotel. Soda Panda symbolizes so much of what is great about Macao as a holiday destination, from the rich history and heritage to the amazing food and we wish to share the fun of Soda Panda with even more families,” said Sheraton Grand Macao’s Managing Director, Janet McNab.
From now through to 30 June 2019, travelers can book the Uncover Macao package from HKD1288++ per night and enjoy:
- Accommodation for two in a Deluxe King or Twin Room
- Buffet breakfast or lunch for two at a designated restaurant
- One limited edition Soda Panda soft toy that converts to a travel neck pillowdesigned by Macau Creations exclusively for Sheraton Grand Macao
- Additional 2,000 Marriott BonvoyTM pointsper booking for bookings through official channels
- 30% discount on Food and Beverage at Feast, Yum Cha, Bene and Palms Café & Bar
- 30% offCotai Ferry Water Jet Ferry
- Special offers from Planet J, Qube, Qube 2, Qube Kingdom, Eiffel Tower and Choi Heong Yuen BakeryMacau
For information, please visit sheratongrandmacao.com