Grand Park City Hall Launches Family Rooms with Space for All to Sleep, Relax & Play
Grand Park City Hall’s exquisite renovations masterminded by architectural firm RSP Architects and world-renowned interior design firm Hirsch Bedner Associates (HBA), have revitalised the landmark hotel to provide a compelling and authentic guest experience. Located in a prime spot in Singapore’s Civic District with 343 well-appointed guest rooms, the newly renovated five-star hotel entices guests with a striking new façade and immaculately refreshed interiors designed to enhance the luxury hotel experience.
The Perfect Urban Escape for Children and Adults
In addition to the Deluxe and Premier rooms, new Family Rooms now offer six pairs of interconnecting rooms specifically designed with family life in mind. New family-friendly accommodation connects elegantly styled Premier Rooms, blending Singapore’s rich Peranakan heritage with modern European elegance, with Children’s Rooms to create the perfect combination of luxury, fun and comfort. Parents can sleep safe and sound in the knowledge that their children are close by yet in a separate room with interconnecting doors.
These multi-faceted spaces are cleverly designed to appeal to children, with creative and colourful elements such as comfortable recliner beanbags, an activity desk and a magnetic blackboard wall to allow them the freedom to creatively express themselves with the practicality a parent appreciates such as low-level clothes hooks and storage. Bath times will be as relaxed as at home with easily accessible drop-in tubs and smaller vanity units.
The children’s rooms are zoned with a cosy lounge area, a sleeping area including a pullout bed and an activity area for creative play.
- The Children’s Room comes with a custom daybed, a pull-out bed with dining table and stool and a freestanding mini bar area which children can easily access.
- Other children’s amenities include a children’s bedroom slipper, children’s bathrobe, children’s shower amenities as well as chalkboard, whiteboard, and feature wall.
- Other special amenities such as baby tent and playpen, bottle steriliser, warmer and liquid detergent, baby potty and toddler step stool, baby bathtub with anti-slip mat as well as children’s pillow, bolster and blanket menu are available upon request and subject to availability.
- There are six Family Rooms: three on the fourth floor and three on the fifth floor.
- Family Rooms can accommodate up to three children under the age of 12.
- Each room measures 32 sqm meaning 64 sqm in total, per family.
- Babysitting services are chargeable at $30/hour for 1 child. Arrangements have to be made 24 hours in advance. To contact hotel reception or housekeeping for more information.
- Baby chair and cutleries at Tablescape Restaurant & Bar are available upon request and subject to availability.
For further information, visit HERE