Nihi Sumba, an award-winning resort situated above a stretch of Indonesia’s exceptional island coast, has introduced its “Stay/Pay” package effective from now until the 15th of December 2018: Stay seven nights, pay five nights or stay four nights, pay three nights.
Nihi Sumba offers guests a rare sense of discovery, where ancient tribal culture and unspoiled natural beauty form a backdrop to a boundless experience of unregulated freedom, understated luxury, and unforgettable memories. From exhilarating experiences including access to a world- class private surf wave, premiere sport fishing and diving, to the purest shores of a 2.5 kilometre private beach, and sunset gazing or star-lit dining, each stay is expertly crafted through a highly personalised approach.
Whether cocktail gatherings at the iconic Boathouse, destination dining experiences, movie nights under the stars, or dining by candlelight in an intimate bale, a stay at Nihi Sumba can be as social or secluded as guests so desire.
- All meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon teas and coffees
- All non-alcoholic beverages
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Tour of the Sumba Foundation Projects and mountain biking
- Activities by sea: stand-up paddle boarding and snorkeling around Nihi Sumba beach (when weather conditions permit)
- All guests can participate in scheduled group Yoga classes