Race through the Social Hour and experience the best of Castello Banfi winery featuring up to five different wine notes on Saturday, 16 November 2013 at Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort
Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort presents an exceptional epicurean evening paired with refined wine assortments by the glass starts at 5 p.m. on Saturday, 16 November 2013 at The Lounge, Bene Italian Restaurant and Feast Restaurant. Complementing select wine pairings from Tuscany’s Castello Banfi vineyard estate and winery, Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort is offering exclusive five-course dinner beautifully presented by Executive Chef Rossano Renzelli and team for IDR 800,000++ per person.
Located directly at the heart of Kuta Beach, Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort will be hosting an impressive wine dinner presented by Castello Banfi for one time only. Before the main procession begins, guests will be invited to pre-dinner receptions at the resort’s lobby lounge for Social Hour to enjoy the stunning oceanic views with a glass of Castello Banfi’s chardonnay and canapé treats, continued with an exotic sunset at Bene rooftop terrace overlooking the pristine Indian Ocean, followed by a short tour to the resort’s main kitchen and finally a main course experience at Feast plus to end with a sweet note at Feast al fresco.
Featuring succulent gastronomies superbly prepared for the gourmet dinner, guests will be indulged with six-course dishes paired with exquisite wines handpicked by the Italian born Executive Chef of Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort, Rossano Renzelli. The menu for the wine dinner is as follows:
- Canapé croutons with parma ham and ricotta cheese – scamorza and pear. Paired with Le Rime Chardonnay Pinot Grigio Castello Banfi 2011. Served at The Lounge.
- Anguilla al forno con frittura di salvia olive e acciughe (Baked eel, fried sage, asparagus and lemon dressing). Paired with Castello Banfi San Angelo Pinot Grigio 2010 (White Sangria). Served at Bene Italian Restaurant and Bene rooftop terrace.
- Orecchiette fatte in casa con ragout di agnello (lamb neck ragù, orange carrots, walnut and rye crumbs). Paired with Castello Banfi Col di Sasso 2010. Served at Bene Italian Restaurant and Bene rooftop terrace.
- Canapé from butchery fresh carved marinated salmon with grissini. Paired with Le Rime Chardonnay Pinot Grigio Castello Banfi 2011. Served at the resort’s main kitchen area.
- Apician Roman spiced duck breast with watercress, cocktail onion, pine kernel, raisin and pomegranate, paired with Castello Banfi Chianti Classico Riserva DOCG 2009, OR Trote ai funghi porcini (Seared trout fillet, ceps mushrooms, panceta “Italian pork belly“ and polenta), paired with Castello Banfi San Angelo Pinot Grigio 2010. Served at Feast restaurant.
- Panna Cotta with rosemary cream, honeycrisp, candied pumpkin seed. Paired with Castello Banfi Rosa Regale Brachetto d’äcqui DOCG. Served at Feast Restaurant.
All these can be experienced at IDR 800.000++ per person, limited seats available and booking in advance is highly recommended. For enquiries or reservations, please call (62) (361) 8465555 or email [email protected].
About Castello Banfi
Castello Banfi is a family-owned vineyard estate and winery in the Brunello region of Tuscany. Together with its sister estates in Piedmont, Vigne Regali and Principessa Gavia, it has become recognized the world over for its dedication to excellence and sparking a renaissance in the art of Italian winemaking. Signature wines of the Castello Banfi estate, available in 50 countries around the world, include the single-vineyard reserve Poggio all’Oro and unfiltered cru Poggio alle Mura Brunellos, as well as three proprietary cuvées, ExcelsuS, SummuS and Cum Laude. Other single-vineyard bottlings include Tavernelle Cabernet Sauvignon, Colvecchio Syrah and San Angelo Pinot Grigio.
About Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort
Located on Bali’s famed Kuta Beach with mesmerizing views of the Indian Ocean, Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort is a gathering place for the whole family to enjoy. With 203 generously appointed guest rooms and suites with private balconies, Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort is ideally situated along the Jalan Pantai Kuta and part of the famed Beachwalk: A Sahid Kuta Lifestyle Resort where guests can enjoy easy walking access to the island’s best shopping, dining and entertainment. Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort offers three signature dining venues, including all-day dining at Feast®, located alongside the Beachwalk patio overlooking the Kuta Beach; Bene, a rooftop casual Italian trattoria with a panoramic ocean views; and the open-air Lounge, offering a locally inspired cocktail menu and beautiful Indian Ocean vistas. For information and reservation and more information about Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort, please visit http://sheratonbalikuta.com/.