With its beautiful location on the tropical island of Bintan as the perfect backdrop for Easter celebrations, kids can look forward to exploring the lush gardens and sandy beaches, and parents will appreciate the tranquility and relaxation that comes with being surrounded by nature.
On top of the beautiful ambience, The Residence Bintan offers a variety of fun and engaging activities for kids of all ages. From Easter egg hunts and arts and crafts sessions to outdoor games and sports, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
Happening on 7th to 9th April 2023 (For kids)
- 7th April – 11 AM Cookie Making Session at Kids Club * 2 PM Tie Dye T-Shirt at Kids Club
- 8th April – 9 AM Egg Collection at Earth Basket, Egg Art at Kids Club * 2 PM Easter Special Batik Painting at Kids Club
- 9th April – 10 AM Easter Basket Craft, Egg Hunting Game, Easter Card at Kids Club * 2 PM Tote Bag Painting at Kids Club
Happening on 7th to 9th April 2023 (For parents)
- 7th April – 4 PM Latte Art Coffee Session
- 8th April – 4 PM Sambal Making Session
When the time comes for guests to wind down at the end of a fun-filled day, the luxurious accommodations, spa services and complimentary yoga sessions are the perfect way to relax and recharge.