Recently cited by Travel+Leisure as one of the top hotels in Bangkok, Banyan Tree Bangkok celebrates its 25th year with special stay, dining and wellbeing offers.
Starting at THB 7,999, the 25th Anniversary Celebration Package includes an overnight stay at a Horizon Room for two persons, with daily breakfast, and a choice of one of these benefits:
- Three-course set dinner at Vertigo for two persons
- Four -course set dinner at Saffron Cruise for two persons (available Friday to Sunday)
- Sunday brunch at Romsai for two persons
- Dim Sum buffet at Bai Yun for two persons
- Dining credit valued at THB 3,000, to be used at any of the hotel’s dining establishments andin-room dining (excluding Taihei and Worldtigo at Vertigo TOO).
- Upgrade to a One Bedroom Suite with club access
- 60-minute body massage at Banyan Tree Spa for two persons
- Complementary additional night at a Horizon Room with breakfast for two
- The 25th Anniversary Celebration Package is valid until 31 October 2022. Terms and conditions apply. Room upgrades are allowed for a corresponding fee.
For further information or for room bookings, please contact [email protected].
Worldtigo – a digital dining event like no other
Playing a part in Bangkok’s exciting dining scene, Banyan Tree Bangkok’s Worldtigo features a one-of- a-kind digital dining experience, set in the dizzying heights of the hotel’s 60th floor. Worldtigo features 4D mapping technology interwoven with the kitchen prowess of the hotel’s restaurants: Bai Yun, Saffron Cruise, Vertigo, and Taihei.
Four themed courses are presented with a story set in a virtual world. Diners can scan special QR codes at each course to explore each imaginary tale. Worldtigo Dining Journey is priced at THB 3,800, available on Friday to Saturday from 6.30 to 9pm, limited to 36 seats per day.
To book a seat at the table, please contact: [email protected]
For the wellbeing-curious, Banyan Tree Bangkok offers a wellbeing experience for the day, consisting of:
- A private consultation with a wellbeing practitioner
- Choice of wellbeing activity: Yoga, Muay Thai or Stretching & Breathing Exercise
- A 60-minute Purposeful Massage
- A wellbeing lunch or dinner at Bai Yun, Saffron or Romsai
For travellers who wish to experience a wellbeing stay, they may book the Stay Wellbeing & Resting Retreat through this link