Time to book your Peruvian Amazon expedition!
With the resumption of international travel into Peru in April 2021, Aqua Expeditions is on track to the much-anticipated inaugural voyage of our newest state-of-the-art expedition vessel, the Aqua Nera, scheduled for June 12, 2021.
A special founder-hosted departure with Francesco Galli Zugaro will also take place on July 3, 2021, in addition to our other scheduled departures.
Sailing alongside sister ship Aria Amazon, the Aqua Nera will grace the mystical Peruvian Amazon river with unparalleled contemporary luxury and bold design aesthetic. Aria Amazon will be specially dedicated to welcoming guests for private charters to host family gatherings and reunions in ultimate safety and comfort.
The 20-suite Aqua Nera, custom-designed by award-winning Noor Design and built in Vietnam, has sailed from Ho Chi Minh and the full length of the Amazon river to her homeport of Iquitos, Peru after an epic 19,866 km journey across the world.
Book with Flexibility and change your date anytime within the next 18 months after the original departure date.
For your travel safety, the Peruvian government requires all visitors to:
- Fill in a Health electronic sworn statement.
- Present a negative molecular test certificate (PCR) for international arrivals, a negative antigen test for local arrivals, or a medical certificate of epidemiological discharge (issued no more than 72 hours prior to flight check-in).
- On arrival in Peru, international travelers showing a negative antigen test taken at the airport at their own expense will be allowed to continue their journey without quarantine.
More than ever, health and safety remain our number one priority for guests and crew alike. Aqua Expeditions will also require all guests to:
- Fill in a pre-boarding health assessment on the day of embarkation.
- Present a negative molecular test certificate (PCR), a negative antigen test, or a medical certificate of epidemiological discharge, issued no later than 72 hours prior to the embarkation of our ships.
Please keep in mind that entry requirements and local regulations are imposed by the Governments and Local Authorities and are subject to change.
Find out more about our flexible booking policy and strict health measures for life onboard post-pandemic.