As the world adjusts to new travel norms and expectations, IHG® Hotels & Resorts is enhancing the experience for its hotel guests around the world, by redefining cleanliness and supporting guests’ personal wellbeing throughout their stay. As a part of IHG® Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn Express Jakarta Matraman is reopening their hotel with higher standard of cleanliness and making sure guests feel safe during their stay.
Using new, science-led protocols and service measures, partnering with industry leading experts Cleveland Clinic, Ecolab and Diversey, and launching a global IHG Clean Promise, the strengthened measures will give guests greater confidence and hotel teams the protection needed.
IHG Way of Clean already includes deep cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectants, and going forward guests can expect to see evolved procedures in every area of the hotel, which may include:
- Reception: Reduced contact at check-in, touchless transactions, front-desk screens, sanitizer stations, sanitized key cards, paperless checkout
- Guest Room: Visible verification of sanitized items (e.g., glassware, remote control), reduction of in-room furnishings/high-touch items, new laundry protocols, use of new technology
- Public Spaces and Facilities: Additional deep cleaning of high-touch surfaces, social distancing, “last cleaned” charts, best practices for pools, fitness centers and lounges
- Food & Beverage: New standards and service approach to buffets, banquets, room service and catering
Supporting the Wellbeing of Guests and Colleagues
Enabling the personal wellbeing of guests and colleagues is key. IHG is working closely with a team of medical experts at the world-renowned Cleveland Clinic to develop guidance and resources for hotel teams on returning to work and keeping guests safe in this new environment, which may include:
- Cleanliness information in hotels and on IHG’s booking channels
- Social distancing operating procedures and signage
- Guidance on the use of protective equipment as necessary by hotel colleagues
- Updated colleague training and certification
- Availability of individual guest amenity cleaning kits
- Hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes available in guest rooms and at high-touch points throughout hotels
Starting (opening date) 2020, Holiday Inn Express Jakarta Matraman is ready to welcome guests back to the hotel. The hotel will strictly follow Indonesia covid-19 health protocol that will be implemented throughout the hotel from guest’s arrival to departure. In order to welcome the guests back, Holiday Inn Express Jakarta Matraman offers special re-opening rate only for IDR 350.000,nett/room/night, valid for stay during August 2020 with advanced purchase. All stay inclusive of IHG® Rewards Club Points, Express Start Breakfast for two persons, and complimentary high speed WiFi.
Murti Kartikasari, Hotel Manager of Holiday Inn Express Jakarta Matraman commented, “Our hotel teams are excited to welcome our guests back. We’ve been using our time really well, preparing our hotel extra hard to welcome you back to a safer and cleaner environment. We are ready to reopen our door and really confident we have best practices for safety and health. We navigate the new environment by following IHG Clean Promise consistently to give tangible reassurance to our guests and colleagues that we highly value how important cleanliness is.”
Holiday Inn Express Jakarta Matraman is a great base for exploring the bustling vicinity. Our stylishly designed guest rooms come with a choice of twin or double beds, including connecting rooms, making it a smart choice for savvy leisure and business travellers alike who want to stay close to some of the city’s best attractions. We are delighted to open our doors today and start welcoming travellers to enjoy a refreshingly hassle-free stay with us.”