Mid-Autumn festival is fast approaching. In celebration of a family reunion this year, The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Pacific Place presents a selection of delectable traditional mooncakes. This year, the Mid-Autumn Festival falls on Thursday, 15 September 2016. It is a perfect occasion to spend with family members and friends, together to indulge in tasty Mooncakes and taking in the beautiful view of the moon at its fullest.
Specially crafted and using the finest ingredients, Chef Ken Lee is bringing back his premium
Mooncakes, White Lotus Seed and White Lotus Seed with salted egg yolk. He also introduces new flavor, Lotus Durian for the guests to enjoy.
Five aspects that can be highlighted from the mooncake
- Secret recipe that handed down from generation to generation
- Special design of mooncake mold from the Feng Shui Master
- Classic taste of mooncake
- Exclusive red box that represents luck, wealth and prosperity
- As stated in the Paradox of Generosity: “The more you give, the more you get”
Make this special occasion a season to remember! Guest can purchase through Mooncake shop at the Ballroom foyer – 4th fl, Pacific Restaurant and Lounge – 6th fl and Logo Shop, hotel lobby level. Rp. 458,000+ per box (4pc)
For order in bulk, please call at 62 21 2550 1888 ext 5587 and 3978